The EFHS Alumni Association is comprised of all of the graduates of Enosburg Falls High School. The High School has been sending graduates into the world since 1891 and boasts a diverse, accomplished membership that, while it is dispersed across the country and around the world; it is heavily represented in the Franklin County area. The association supports four primary activities.
1. The Alumni Banquet celebrated on Saturday evening on the last full weekend of the month of June at the Enosburg Opera House.
2. The Alumni Golf Tournament, currently being held at Enosburg Falls Country Club on the Friday preceding the Banquet.
3. The Alumni Directory, the seventh edition published in June 2016. A special thank you is extended to Marcia Blanco, the Digital Media Productions teacher at the Cold Hollow Career Center for her tireless efforts in arranging this edition of the directory for printing by Reprographics.
4. The EFHS Alumni Scholarship is awarded annually to two graduating seniors. Information on this year's fundraising efforts and scholarship awardees is provided below as well as on the EFHS Alumni Scholarship Challenge page.
The 2021 EFHS Alumni Golf Tournament was held at Enosburg Falls Country Club on Friday, June 24th. The tournament was a resounding success again this year. There 28 teams comprised of 120 golfers. The tournament raised over $2610 for the scholarship fund. Achievements of note included the following: - Men's longest drive - Nick Carpenter; Senior men's longest drive - Jim Hill; Women's longest drive - Maria DeRosia; Men's closest to the pin - Tim Geddes; Women's closest to the pin - Elizabeth Larose; Money hole winner - Mark Vaillancourt. The 2023 tournament will be held on June 23, more details will be provided as they become available,
We are working to enhance our annual scholarship award program. The Association has been incorporated and submitted an application for 501(c)3 status. The application has been accepted. We are now an official non-profit organization. This allows the use of Donor Assisted Funds to be used for contributions.
Alumni Directory Update
The seventh edition of the Alumni Directory was published in June of 2016; this edition includes an additional 12 years of graduates since our 2004 edition. Copies of the directory are available for purchase at the Wood Meadow Market on Main Street, Enosburg Falls for $15. Updates, corrections to the directory information emails for inclusion in the directory or purchase requests can be sent to Steve Hayes at [email protected].
Thanks to the following individuals for their valued contributions of their time.
· Susan Gervais Blouin, '86, , Lori Paradis Perley, '89 Amy Young Severance, '88 and Damian Blouin '87, for their work on the 2022 Alumni Golf Tournament.
· Nathan Gingras, Director of Technology for his efforts to keep our web site postings up to date
· Sally Bashaw ’69 for serving as the liaison person between the Alumni Association and the High School
· Stephanie Young Machia, '86 for her help with the 501(c)3 application
· Darlene Hill Worth, '64 for her leadership of the Scholarship Committee
· Karen Gray Jacobs, '65 for serving as our new Treasurer