The EFHS Alumni Association is comprised of all of the graduates of Enosburg Falls High School. The High School has been sending graduates into the world since 1891 and boasts a diverse, accomplished membership that, while it is dispersed across the country and around the world; is heavily represented in the Franklin County area. The association supports four primary activities.
1. The Alumni Banquet that is celebrated on Saturday evening on the last full weekend of the month of June at the Enosburg Opera House.
2. The Alumni Golf Tournament, currently being held at Enosburg Falls Country Club at noon on the Friday preceding the Banquet.
3. The Alumni Directory, the seventh edition published in June 2016. It can be purchased by mail or at Wood Meadow Market on Main Street in Enosburg. This edition has an addition 12 classes of graduates and numerous corrections and updates to the 2004 edition. A special thank you is extended to Marcia Blanco, the Digital Media Productions teacher at the Cold Hollow Career Center for her tireless efforts in arranging this edition of the directory for printing by Reprographics.
4. The EFHS Alumni Scholarship is awarded annually to two graduating seniors. This activity received a welcome impetus from Darlene Hill Worth from the Class of '64. Information on this year's fundraising efforts are provided below.
Looking ahead with hope and expectations, Alumni Weekend for 2021 is planned for June 25-26. The Golf Tournament will be at Enosburg Falls Country Club on Friday, June 25th. The cost is $50 per golfer if you register and pay by June 6th, $55 for golfers paying after that date. Registration will start at 11:00 am at the clubhouse. The shotgun start is set for 12:00 noon. Teams are encouraged to register prior to Friday by sending a completed registration form and payment to Susan Blouin at P.O. Box 683, Enosburg Falls, VT 05450, email contact email@example.com. Registration forms are available for download thanks to Lori Perley.
The Reunion Classes for 2021 include all class years ending in "1" or "6"; these include 2016, 2011, 2005, 2001, 1996, 1991, 1986, 1981, 1976, 197,. 1966, 1961, 1956 and 1951.
Prospects for the third annual Calcutta Fundraiser in the spring of 2021 are under consideration. They will be posted here as soon as they are finalized.
The seventh edition of the Alumni Directory was published in June of 2016; this edition includes an additional 12 years of graduates since our 2004 edition. Copies of the directory are available for purchase at the Wood Meadow Market on Main Street, Enosburg Falls for $15. Updates or corrections to the directory information can be sent to Steve Hayes (information above).
It takes a number of volunteers to keep the Alumni Association going in the face of the unique challenges from events in 2020. Thanks to the following individuals for their valued contributions of their time.
· Bob Young ’65, Lauren Lamonda Young, '66, Allen Demar ’70, Damian Blouin, '86, Susan Gervais Blouin, '86, Stephanie Young Machia, '86, Lori Paradis Perley, '89, Tammy Marshia Larose, '89 and Amy Young Severance, '88, for their work on the Alumni Golf Tournament.
· Nathan Gingras, Director of Technology for his efforts to keep our web site postings up to date
· Sally Bashaw ’69 for serving as the liaison person between the Alumni Association and the High School