The EFHS Alumni Association is comprised of all of the graduates of Enosburg Falls High School. The High School has been sending graduates into the world since 1891 and boasts a diverse, accomplished membership that, while it is dispersed across the country and around the world; it is heavily represented in the Franklin County area. The association supports four primary activities.
1. The Alumni Banquet celebrated on Saturday evening on the last full weekend of the month of June at the Enosburg Opera House.
2. The Alumni Golf Tournament, currently being held at Enosburg Falls Country Club on the Friday preceding the Banquet.
3. The Alumni Directory, the seventh edition was published in June 2016. A sample class mailing revealed the address records are outdated. Efforts are underway to replace geographic addresses with email addresses as the latter are much more permanent, remaining constant even when individuals relocate. Alumni are encouraged to send their email address to [email protected] if they would like their email address included in the directory.
4. The EFHS Alumni Scholarship is awarded annually to two graduating seniors. Information on this year's fundraising efforts and scholarship awardees is provided below as well as on the EFHS Alumni Scholarship Challenge page.
The 2023 EFHS Alumni Golf Tournament was held at Enosburg Falls Country Club on Friday, June 23rd. The tournament was a resounding success again this year. There were 28 teams with a total of 118 golfers. The tournament raised $3970 for the scholarship fund. Achievements of note included Men's longest drive - Jean St. Cyr; Women's longest drive - Becky Stebbins; Men's closest to the pin - Michael Howrigan; Women's closest to the pin - Susan Blouin; Money hole winner - Jeremiah Hayes; 50/50 Winner - Gabriel Gervais; Corn Hole Winner - Joe Snoke. The 2024 tournament will be held on June 28th, more details will be provided as they become available,
The Association has been incorporated and has 501(c)3 status. We are now an official non-profit organization. This allows the use of Donor Assisted Funds to be used for contributions.
Thanks to the following individuals for their valued contributions of their time.
· Susan Gervais Blouin, '86, Lori Paradis Perley, '89 Amy Young Severance, '88 and Damian Blouin '87, for their work on the 2022 Alumni Golf Tournament.
· Nathan Gingras, Director of Technology for his efforts to keep our web site postings up to date
· Sally Bashaw ’69 for serving as the liaison person between the Alumni Association and the High School
· Darlene Hill Worth, '64 for her leadership of the Scholarship Committee
· Karen Gray Jacobs, '65 for serving as our Treasurer
· Susan Hayes Whitney, '81 for all manner of banquet support