The EFHS Alumni Association is comprised of all of the graduates of Enosburg Falls High School. The High School has been sending graduates into the world since 1891 and boasts a diverse, accomplished membership that, while it is dispersed across the country and around the world; is heavily represented in the Franklin County area. The association supports four primary activities.
1. The Alumni Banquet celebrated on Saturday evening on the last full weekend of the month of June at the Enosburg Opera House.
2. The Alumni Golf Tournament, currently being held at Enosburg Falls Country Club on the Friday preceding the Banquet.
3. The Alumni Directory, the seventh edition published in June 2016. It can be purchased by mail or at Wood Meadow Market on Main Street in Enosburg. This edition has an addition 12 classes of graduates and numerous corrections and updates to the 2004 edition. A special thank you is extended to Marcia Blanco, the Digital Media Productions teacher at the Cold Hollow Career Center for her tireless efforts in arranging this edition of the directory for printing by Reprographics.
4. The EFHS Alumni Scholarship is awarded annually to two graduating seniors. This activity received a welcome impetus from Darlene Hill Worth from the Class of '64. Information on this year's fundraising efforts are provided below.
This year's EFHS Alumni Golf Tournament will be at Enosburg Falls Country Club on Friday, June 25th with a shotgun start at 9:00 a.m. The tournament is sold out, there are no more carts available. Thanks very much to our tournament organizing team, Susan Blouin, Lori Perley and Amy Severance for doing a terrific job getting us to this milestone.
The Reunion Classes for 2021 include all class years ending in "1" or "6"; these include 2016, 2011, 2005, 2001, 1996, 1991, 1986, 1981, 1976, 197,. 1966, 1961, 1956 and 1951.
The absence of our annual Alumni Banquet has shifted the focus to enhancing our annual scholarship award program. The Association has been incorporated and has submitted an application for 501(c)3 status. We intend to leverage that status, combined with a matching grant program to increase the size of our scholarships in an effort to stay abreast of the rising cost of post-graduation education.
The seventh edition of the Alumni Directory was published in June of 2016; this edition includes an additional 12 years of graduates since our 2004 edition. Copies of the directory are available for purchase at the Wood Meadow Market on Main Street, Enosburg Falls for $15. Updates or corrections to the directory information can be sent to Steve Hayes (information above).
It takes a number of volunteers to keep the Alumni Association going in the face of the unique challenges from events in 2020. Thanks to the following individuals for their valued contributions of their time.
· Susan Gervais Blouin, '86, , Lori Paradis Perley, '89 Amy Young Severance, '88, for their work on the Alumni Golf Tournament.
· Nathan Gingras, Director of Technology for his efforts to keep our web site postings up to date
· Sally Bashaw ’69 for serving as the liaison person between the Alumni Association and the High School
· Stephanie Young Machia, '86 for her help with the 501(c)3 application
· Darlene Hill Worth, '64 for her leadership of the Scholarship Committee